Cricket is one of the most followed games in the world. With the introduction of the T20 format, the popularity of cricket has surged even more and leagues like Indian Premier League have just brought the popularity to a whole new level. Players who play the game earn a ton of money through advertisements and franchise payments. Many smart common people have also started earning and reaping benefits through this game. The way to do so is Fantasy League Cricket.
Fantasy Cricket Secrets
Playing Fantasy Premier League Cricket isn’t easy. There are a ton of things that you need to know, which makes it a game of skill. Therefore, if you are thinking of professionally playing this game, you should know the following secrets:
- Don’t Max out the Maximum Team Value to Keep the Possibility of Transfers Open- The limit of the total value of all players combined should never be maxed out so that you have the possibility of transferring a better player later on.
- Bet on Matches Nobody Else Would- Everyone bets on high profile matches. The prize money from lesser known matches is for the taking. Target them if you have all the knowledge that is needed.
- Form a Balanced Team- Don’t just target A-listers. Make a balanced team with lesser known players as well.
- Select Only Those Players Who Are Going to Play- Don’t blindly select players. Know who is going to play and who isn’t.
- If You Are Just Starting, Play Practice Matches First- People who play fantasy cricket are really experienced. It is not easy to compete at the big leagues if you have no idea of what you are doing. So, play practice matches first.
- Make a Different Team for Each Match- Each condition is different and each ground is different. You should make a team specifically for that match and ground.
- Keep Player Stats in Mind While Picking the Team- There are many fantasy league websites that allow the team to get points if a player performs extraordinarily. So, if you have a gut feeling about who’s going to score the most run or take the most wickets, do have that player in your team.
- The Winnings Are Taxable- It is fun to play fantasy cricket league, but what you win is taxable by law. You have to show this earning as income from other sources. For amount above INR 10,00,000, the website would deduct TDS or else you would have to pay the tax.
- The Team Gets Points Only If the Player Performs- There are no participation points. If the player doesn’t perform, your team gets no points.
- Each Match Has a Prediction and Preview Available at the Fantasy Website’s Blog- Don’t forget to read the preview and prediction as it is written by experts who know a lot about the game.
Ensure that you know the most common secrets to winning big in fantasy cricket and you are ready to make your own team and earn a significant amount of money.