Are You Looking for a Pubg Mobile 60 Fps Config File?
That’s great! Because you’ve come to the correct place.
Hey Guys Welcome Back to another post of CricTips.in which I always share Config files and today in this post I am sharing BGMi & Pubg Mobile 60 Fps Config File. So Let’s Start It
If you’re impressed with this Config file, be sure to leave your positive feedback in the comments section below. Also, make sure to share our website with your Squad so they can enjoy the same op Config file for free. Now, let’s discuss the full details of this Config file.
Pubg 60 Fps Config File Information
|Name||Pubg 60 Fps Config File|
What is Pubg 60 Fps Config File?
Pubg 60 Fps Config File is a configuration file that gets the most frames per second while keeping the quality of the image. It comes with a set of settings that have been tweaked to make 60 fps games very smooth. These settings make sure that the game works well on devices that can run it, making the most of their gear so that the game is engaging and doesn’t lag.
Pubg 60 Fps Super Smooth Config File Features
- Supporting all devices
- 100% working
- Easy to use
- Safe and secure
- Easy to download
- No ID ban
- Works in all Pubg Version
How to Download And Use Pubg 60 Fps Config File?
To download and use the Pubg 60 Fps Config File, follow
- First of All, Download the 60 Fps config File From the Below Download Link
- Now Extract The Downloaded File Using Zarchiver App
- After That Copy active.sav File and Paste it into the Below path
- Android/data/Your Pubg Folder/files/UE4Game/ShadowTrackerExtra/ShadowTrackerExtra/Saved/SaveGames
- All Done, You have successfully applied 60 Fps File in Pubg
- Restart your device and launch Pubg.
Important Steps To Do Before Using Config File
- Don’t play BGMi when your battery is below 20%.
- Close recent apps before playing the game.
- Always have free space on your device for optimal performance.
- Don’t play BGMi when your device is overheated.
- Adjust your graphic settings according to your device’s compatibility.